1. Will there be a 2020 Resource Bank in-person meeting later this year?
Resource Bank will not be rescheduled for later this year. We will keep invitees apprised of other in-person gatherings that may be of interest later on, as well as information on the 2021 Resource Bank Meeting details once they are available.
2. Is The Heritage Foundation producing any webinars outside of the Resource Bank Virtual webinars?
Heritage is pleased to offer a variety of webinars focused on public policy issues and solutions. Please visit Heritage.org/events for a full list of Heritage's public webinars.
3. Can other members of my organization register for webinars? Is there a fee associated with viewing?
We encourage you to share the webinar links with colleagues who you think may benefit. The virtual webinars are complimentary.
4. If I can't attend a webinar, will I have the opportunity to view it later?
If you are interested in a webinar, but are unable to watch it live, please visit our On Demand page.
5. Do I have to register for each webinar individually or is one registration sufficient for all Resource Bank Virtual webinars?
Each webinar will require a separate registration.